- ticket title
- R & B Hall of Fame to Honor Cathy Hughes
- TICKETS ARE ON SALE NOW FOR THE RHYTHM AND BLUES HALL OF FAME INDUCTION CEREMONY-JUNE 11TH, 2017 AT THE DETROIT MUSIC HALL
- AN OFFICIAL PRESS RELEASE FROM RHYTHM & BLUES HALL OF FAME
- R&B Hall of Famers Headline ‘Legends’ Concert at Upland’s Highlander Auditorium
- Dionne Warwick Inducted Into The R&B Hall of Fame
October 4, 2015 1:53 PM
The Rhythm & Blues Hall of Fame induction ceremony is scheduled to be presented Sunday evening in the Charles H. Wright Museum of African American History. Inductees include Aretha Franklin, Martha Reeves, The Miracles, The Spinners, Jimmy Ruffin, Melba Moore and Ray Charles.
Organizers call this the “second half” of 2015’s induction ceremony. The first was held in June in Clarksdale, Mississippi.
The organization is seeking a permanent home and looking at potential sites in Detroit. Officials also have considered primary or “satellite” sites elsewhere, including Clarksdale.
© Copyright 2015 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Click here to learn more.