- ticket title
- R & B Hall of Fame to Honor Cathy Hughes
- TICKETS ARE ON SALE NOW FOR THE RHYTHM AND BLUES HALL OF FAME INDUCTION CEREMONY-JUNE 11TH, 2017 AT THE DETROIT MUSIC HALL
- AN OFFICIAL PRESS RELEASE FROM RHYTHM & BLUES HALL OF FAME
- R&B Hall of Famers Headline ‘Legends’ Concert at Upland’s Highlander Auditorium
- Dionne Warwick Inducted Into The R&B Hall of Fame
Detroit; Memphis and Nashville, Tennessee; and Jackson also had been named as potential locations.
The Clarksdale Press-Register says the hall’s founder and CEO, LaMont Robinson, announced the decision Friday at Morgan Freeman’s Ground Zero Blues Club.
Mayor Bill Luckett says it’s exciting news. In a phone interview Sunday with The Associated Press, Luckett said the museum will be in a city-owned art deco building that used to be a Greyhound bus depot www.clarionledger.com.