- ticket title
- R & B Hall of Fame to Honor Cathy Hughes
- TICKETS ARE ON SALE NOW FOR THE RHYTHM AND BLUES HALL OF FAME INDUCTION CEREMONY-JUNE 11TH, 2017 AT THE DETROIT MUSIC HALL
- AN OFFICIAL PRESS RELEASE FROM RHYTHM & BLUES HALL OF FAME
- R&B Hall of Famers Headline ‘Legends’ Concert at Upland’s Highlander Auditorium
- Dionne Warwick Inducted Into The R&B Hall of Fame
Published On: Jul 15 2014 02:27:55 PM EDT Updated On: Jul 15 2014 02:39:00 PM EDT
While Cleveland may be the home of rock, and Nashville has the country legends, many feel Motown is the perfect place to recognize the likes of Michael Jackson, James Brown, The Temptations, Aretha Franklin and The Dramatics.
Leaders of the Official R&B Music Hall of Fame Museum plan to hold a press conference Wednesday at the Charles H. Wright Museum.
The group hopes to build a state-of-the-art museum that will become the world’s first museum strictly dedicated to the history of rhythm and blues artists.
Provided that the land or building is donated by the city, state or county, the cost could run from $10 million to $15 million.
Cleveland funded its Rock and Roll Hall of Fame with a small millage. Supporters of the R&B Hall of Fame hope to get the same type of support from Detroit and the state Learn More